I’m sorry that it’s been a while since my previous post, but this week has kind of gotten away from me a little. As promised though, I wanted to take a minute and share what my workouts have included lately; especially seeing I’ve had to modify them slightly due to being pregnant and all. (Just because I’m able to complete these exercises though, doesn’t necessarily mean that every pregnant women should be doing them, so please double check with your doctor first.
- Walk on the treadmill at an incline of at least 28 degrees for an hour or longer (sometimes I break it up throughout the day for more energy)
- Run at least 2 miles or further (I always end up taking 2 or 3 days off each week but after my day off I do a longer run, like 5 miles)
- 2 sets of 12-15 reps each, bicep curls, hammer curls, shoulder presses, lateral raises, anterior raises, tricep extensions, tricep kickbacks, push-ups, among some others.
- I also aim for at least 50 squats, 50 squat pulses, and 20 side leg lifts (each leg)
- Then I like to add in some other exercises as well. I love using TRX, and steps!
Hopefully my workouts lately will inspire you to go out and try some of your own! If you would like any ideas of what to do, or how to get started, please feel free to message me or leave a comment below.